Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Punky Puppie Paint ® is here ^_^


Your puppy is now somewhere jumping for joy!

Summer Color for is here! Check out my Esty shop for details on how to purchase. Punky Puppy paint is temporary rockin fur color for you baby. Safe and non-toxic to your little cutie. As a licensed cosmetologist I studied mixing pigments to create awesome hair colors. I've also learned a thing or two about what's safe on the skin and what's not. A top all of this I take pride in the care of my Yorkie Bebe. She is my pride and joy, and I take the time to throughly investigate what's ok for her and what's not. I carefully monitor and study her allergies, her foods, substances that may be toxic to her, etc. So you can trust I'd done my homework to provide the safest and best quaily product for your lil person with fur. Puppie Paint is a fun way to groom your puppy pal. Not to mention puppies love the attention they get from it.

Puppie paint has very simple directions that involve nothing more than applying to the desired location and blow drying on a cool setting. That's it. The lighter the fur the more intense the color will be. Dark fur will recieve a hue or highlited affect. NEVER ATTEMPT TO BLEACH YOUR DOG!!! This color was not intended to be permanent and will eventually fade out after multiple washings. There are a few precautions you want to take before coloring your pups fur. Directions are carefully defined and comes with my product.

I've created 10 awesome shades for your pup. Please see the color chart below.



No comments:

Post a Comment