Saturday, May 2, 2009

My Etsy shop has opened ^_^

I just opened my Esty shop, as I am very proud of myself, please take a look at it. You can find my shop at http://Gokichan.etsy.com

So, if you don't know what etsy is, it's a place were creative people like myself can open webshops and sell their wares and creations. And... what, you say, do I create? Well I'll tell you... I make a lot of stuff. Whatever has me inspired at the time. I've been doing the craft and sewing thing for years. I've also been doing the hair and beauty thing as well. So I just thought it was time to really put it out there again. I've always been a talented and creative person, why let it go to waste?

And what is my first product entering the etsy catalog....

I was inspired by florals... not to mention Hobby Lobby and Micheal's had a sale on their silk stems. I grabbed up a bunch and started making fabulous hair clips. Take a look for yourself.



Because these turned out so great, I'm gonna do a little tutorial on YouTube to show you how to make them. It's an absolute quality product and unlike many others out there these won't fall apart on you...

Stay tuned, next product up ... GokiChan's Puppy Paint © 2009 ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment